skip to main | skip to sidebar

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

The True Cause Of Allergies - It's In The Liver

I used to be allergic and asthmatic. Allergy shots and allergy treatments from age 6 to age 16 made me into a spacey human pin cushion. Inhalers and medications were kept in every corner of my life. I remember going to the emergency room one Christmas Eve for adrenaline. My asthma was life-threatening at times.

I asked every Doctor I was sent to:

Lamps Christmas

"Why is it dogs and cats make me sneeze and wheeze, but it doesn't make my best friend sneeze and wheeze? What's the difference between us?

When the experts couldn't answer I kept asking myself that question. Even my more basic question went unanswered:

If medication gives my body what is missing, why is it my body can't do the same?

Fortunately I was too young to listen to authority figures and entered a search for a cause, and a cure. I started to take herbs, vitamins, and anything that offered a ray of hope.

After many failed herb, vitamin, and natural experiments I got lucky....

In 1977, at the age of 19 I was introduced to a Doctor in Utah by an older friend who was interested in nutrition. This man was said to be a premier Biochemist, Herbalist and Healer. Hundreds of people followed the guy around, and although he was criticized by those wanting to discredit him I spoke with many, many people who had experienced tremendous health benefits.

When I met "Doc" he told me the following:

There are three things causing your allergies:

#1 Your Liver is overproducing histamines because it has too many toxins

#2 Your thyroid is low, and that sets the rate of the liver

#3 Your adrenal glands and lungs are weak (that was no surprise to me but until then I didn't know what to do)

This made total sense because:

I knew about "anti-histamines" because I had taken them to stop allergic responses

One of my symptoms - hard to wake up in the morning - matched the low thyroid symptoms.

My inhaler at the time was epinephrine - an adrenaline-like substance

Within 3 months of being treated with herbs he gave me to detox my liver, and herbs/nutrients to build my lungs and support my adrenal and thyroid, I was allergy and asthma free. That was 30 years ago, and I have been allergy/asthma free ever since.

(I'll say this to keep myself out of jail- take your medication until your doctor tells you otherwise, and/or if you decide to find a natural cure as I did. Be advised that you'll meet alot of resistance from Doctors and even many asthmatics who believe natural cures are impossible. Sad, but true.)

Here's The Picture:

The Liver has to process toxins and when it can't do it's job it stores them. If it stores them it also produces additional histamines to protect itself. If an allergen is present the brain sends a message ;"Send out a few histamines! I think there's an invader!!" and the Liver proceeds it releases too many, and you have the allergic response - hives, asthma, sneezing, etc..

Cleanse the Liver and maybe, like me, you'll become allergy/asthma free.

The True Cause Of Allergies - It's In The Liver

http://buyspraykitchenfaucets.blogspot.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

buyTools and Lamps Christmas Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger