skip to main | skip to sidebar

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Ideas For Using a Krafty Blok

Krafty Blok

Is anyone else out there sick of watching re-runs every night? I know I am. Finding a hobby in arts and crafts can be a rewarding and self-fulfilling past time. There are so many different projects that can be done in the time it takes to watch a one hour program on TV. This can be a good way to gain self-confidence and to maybe make a little extra money on the side.

Lamps Christmas

One thing that I always like to have laying around the house are Krafty Bloks. They can be used for many different things. Some ideas are:

-Painting them. I like to use sponge paints and stencils for this because it is easy to do and looks very nice.
-Make it into a nightlight by decorating it on the outside with paint and putting a string of 35 christmas lights in it.
-Put beautiful ribbons in it that can be used to decorate a room in the house.

These are just a few of the things that can be done with the Krafty Blok. I love making crafts to decorate my home. My home becomes a creation of mine.

These also make wonderful last minute gifts for an all girl wine night. I had a party with about 8 of my closest girlfriends and we each decorated a Krafty Blok and we exchanged them with each other. This was a fun way to have a small, inexpensive gift to bring to a party.

For more ideas on arts and crafts ideas just Google it. There are millions of different ideas out there.

Ideas For Using a Krafty Blok

http://buybedroomfutonsfurniture.blogspot.com/ http://buygrohekitchenfaucets.blogspot.com/ http://bastcomparekitchenfaucets.blogspot.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

buyTools and Lamps Christmas Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger